Monday, October 14, 2013

Abstractions/Intuition.


After working my fingers to the bone all summer (to the point that it felt like coffee had seeped through my tattered fingertips to become ingrained within the very fibres of my being), I have now entered the last stretch of the academic existence that has basically informed the structure of my life since I learnt to sing the alphabet at nursery. This is both one of the most exciting and the most terrifying thoughts that I have encountered up to now. Although at times I feel like curling into the foetal position and staring at the wall in moments of total panic at my lack of 'A Plan', I keep reminding myself to take a moment to bask in the fact that I can't even fathom the extent of possibilities that are stretching before me. Pretty crazy. So, final year: here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment